Handmade Silver Cross of St. Nina
- This cross of Saint Nina, woven from a vine, is the main shrine of the Georgian church.
- The cross is easily recognizable and revered by Christians of Georgia and throughout the Orthodox world.
- The ends of the horizontal crossbar of the cross are lowered down, similar to ann abbot or bishop's staff.
- The Mother of God appeared to Saint Nina in a dream and handed her a cross before sending her to Georgia for missionary work.
- This cross is handmade out of pure silver by master craftsmen, with silver accents at the lobster clasp open along the 26 inch long black rope necklace.
- Cross dimensions: 1.25 inches long and 0.75 inches wide
- Ships from the U.S. - expedited shipping available
- Limited quantities available